Relax + Renew + Balance
“We can do no greater things, only small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
We are pleased to offer a selection of services for expecting mothers. We realize that expecting mothers will benefit from these therapeutic and relaxing services. We are excited for all expecting parents and offer exceptional services that are safe for mom to be and baby. Please do not hesitate to inquire about additional services and options
first-trimester ♥ second-trimester ☼ third trimester
Mommie to Be a Little bit of Bliss Facial
Skin Care Products designed specifically for the Mommie to Be
Restore your natural glow with this introductory facial. Featuring naturally advanced products and light facial massage, it creates great results and relaxation even in the busiest times. This facial excludes extractions.
25 Minutes $75
Mommie to Be Deluxe Organic Facial
Refine your skin with this active, 100-percent natural, paraben-free, and results-oriented facial. The antioxidant-rich plant and marine extracts bring balance to your skin while chamomile, cucumber and green teas soothe and aloe hydrates. Using products that are defined by nature and refined by science, this facial will help to rapidly improve skin tone, texture, and clarity, as well as actively fight free-radical damage.
Benefits: Nourishes, hydrates and exfoliates the skin
Try this treatment if: You are wanting a cleansing, hydrating facial without extractions
60 Minutes $95
Spa Care For Moms to Be
Spa treatments can relieve the main discomforts of pregnancy, and can help relax expectant mothers overwhelmed by the changes in their bodies. There are many services that are safe for pregnant women. And when you follow these guidelines, massage and facial treatments the antidote.
Best for… Prenatal massage can relieve back pain and improve sleep and mood, as well as decrease stress and reduce labor complications. Prenatal massage is best given while you lie on your side propped up by pillows. Neck and shoulder massage is a safe sitting up option, as well.
Good to Know:
• Avoid contrast hydrotherapy (alternating hot and cold pools or rooms). Constant temperatures are best.
• Skip hot baths, steam rooms, and saunas (traditional and infrared). Heat and sweat cause decreased blood flow (and blood to pool in your feet), which means the baby gets less oxygen.
• Say no to body wraps, which cause perspiration and raise the core body temperature. • Detoxifying body scrubs are also something to stay away from. There are many other botanical body scrubs that are safe for mom and baby.
• Our Massage Therapist has been specifically trained in prenatal treatments.
• Listen to your body and let the therapist know if you’re uncomfortable. We use pillows for the support they are adjustable and generally more comfortable. If you are not comfortable, ask to switch positions or alter the treatment. Also, speak up if you have to use the bathroom, even mid-treatment.
• Drink plenty of water throughout and after your treatment
• If you’re high-risk, check with your doctor before booking. Why get a postnatal massage? Give the new mommy a break! A massage can be the ideal antidote to postpartum blues.
The benefits of postnatal massage therapy include:
• stress relief
• relieving aches on shoulders or neck
• hastening the reduction of fluid retention
• helping the uterus to shrink to original size
• reducing cellulite and to help to tone the body.