Healthy Living for those looking to emphasize the connection of the mind, body, and spirit, considering the whole person and how one interacts with their environment.
Mind + Body + Spirit
“Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” – Buddha
Holistic Nutritional Counseling
A C.N.P. is a professional trained in Natural Nutrition whose approach encourages education on how to develop a diet that incorporates natural foods, natural supplements and foot treatments for chronic health conditions. Food provides the necessary energy needed for our bodies to function and supplies the nutrients that are required to build and regenerate bone, muscle, fat, and blood. The main services provided by a C.N.P. include the following:
- document clients’ goals, needs, and plans
- evaluate clients’ food selection, preparation, and intake
- evaluate lifestyle and overall feeling of wellbeing
- evaluate clients’ use of dietary supplements
- Identify clients’ nutritional imbalances
- Create individualized wellness program, including the use of whole nutrient dense foods, menu plans, natural source supplements, and lifestyle modifications
- monitor the clients’ personal health plan to reinforce participation in the achievement of health goals
Initial Visit 90 minutes $115∙∙∙✧∙✧∙∙∙Subsequent visits 30-60 minutes $55
Reiki is a very gentle, yet powerful ancient Japanese method of healing. Natural energy is channeled to cleanse, balance and harmonize your body’s chakra energy centers, promoting overall wellbeing. Reiki is known to boost immunity and the body’s own natural healing ability, reduce anxiety, pain, and stress, restore balance and energy and speed healing. This treatment is done fully clothed or book our Intuitive Massage which is a combination or Relaxation Massage & Reiki.
50 minutes∙∙∙✧∙✧∙∙∙Kalola Spa $95∙∙∙✧∙✧∙∙∙Locals’ Club $75
5 Elements Healing Treatment
Experience all 5 elements as water, air, earth, fire, and ether are incorporated in this healing journey. Begin with traditional deep relaxation Hawaiian lomilomi massage, as fluid strokes rid the body of old patterns, encouraging balance and harmony. Next, the Raindrop technique applies 9 pure grade essential oils, systematically massaged into areas along the spine. The powerful element of ether aids the nervous system, supports immune function, decreases inflammation and promotes an overall sense of healing. A hot stone layout on the back then allows the oils to penetrate deeply. An Indian warm oil scalp massage alleviates worries and foot reflexology stimulates the organs, encouraging detoxification and grounding the body. This treatment will leave you feeling completely rejuvenated and renewed!
105 minutes∙∙∙✧∙✧∙∙∙Kalola Spa $245∙∙∙✧∙✧∙∙∙Locals’ Club $195
More Than A Vacation – It’s An Experience
Health and Wellness Retreats – An Introduction to Healthy Vacationing
Health and Wellness Retreat Rates
We will be happy to provide a quote for your group! Retreat rates depend on the customization needed to meet your group’s requirements. For more information and to plan your retreat, please contact Allison Kulakowsky, our Kalola Wellness Coordinator at email@example.com or call 705-443-5808.
Athletic Strength and Conditioning Retreats
Enhance Your Training at Kalola
4 Night Strength and Conditioning Retreat
This retreat includes:
▪ 4 nights’ accommodation
▪ nutritious breakfast and lunch daily plus pre and post workout snacks
▪ daily conditioning session with a trainer; sport-specific strength training and athletic conditioning
▪ daily therapeutic session (yoga or therapeutic Pilates)
▪ 1 one-hour RMT massage
▪ full access to outdoor hot tubs, indoor pool, and dry sauna
▪ full access to our equipped fitness studio including cardio and free weight equipment
▪ guided hike/run up Cascade trail to the top of Blue Mountain
▪ full access to private Blue Mountain beach and grounds (June 20th to September 1st)
▪ final night group BBQ at the beach
Retreats at Kalola
Enjoy a world of healthy indulgences customized specifically for your group at your Kalola retreat. We give you the tools to create a fulfilled and balanced lifestyle. Please call us to discuss your group’s needs and start creating your group’s retreat!
Retreats are offered April through October.
Ask about our upcoming retreats and rates or let us customize a retreat package for you. Retreats can be customized for a little as 1 person up to 100 people. Leave the planning to us. Retreats can include accommodations, meals, spa services, fitness classes, yoga, hiking, paddle boarding, wine tasting, aromatherapy custom blending, and so much more.