What We Have Always Done
Flawless Health Inspections 16 Years Running
- All surfaces and tools are cleaned with medical grade cleaning products
- Stainless steel pedicure basins and tools for thorough medical grade sterilization
- Bed linens are washed with hospital grade products
- Hand sanitization stations throughout the spa
Regular deep cleaning
- Limiting the number of people in the spa and providing more time between appointments to allow more physical distancing
- Spa treatment check-in is In the Blues Lounge, Serperate check-out is at the Gym Facility Exit.
- Directional signage throughout the spa
- Spa experience time increased – all appointments are now at least 60 minutes
- A dedicated post-treatment lounge area
- Use of lockers and showers temporarily unavailable
- In addition to what’s already covered in the field of their respective educations, all of our team have completed the following training courses: (1) IPAC (Infection Prevention and Control) Certified through Public Health Ontario (2) Barbicide COIVD-19 Certification (3) PREempt Salon & Spa Disinfectant Education
- Face masks are mandatory
- Temperature checks and wellness assessments for our team and guest
- More hand sanitization & hand washing stations throughout the spa
- Increasing sanitization of high touchpoints
- Elimination of product samples and loose changeroom amenities (i.e., cotton balls, Q-tips)
What We Need From You
- Appointment must be booked in advance (by phone)
- Self-assess and stay home if you are symptomatic
- Wear a face mask
- Complete your health history form online before arriving
- Come alone or only with others who have a spa appointment
- Bring a water bottle
- We need a Credit Card upon booking to secure your appointment, and it will be processed the morning of your appointment to minimize congestion at the checkout desk. If you need to make other payment arrangements contact us at the spa
- Read your appointment confirmation thoroughly to know what to expect
- Please contact us with any questions – it’s a new process for all!
STAGE 1 of our re-opening will be for RMT Massage, Relaxation Massage, Luxury Foot Treatments, Reflexology, Waxing with the expectation of facial waxing, Body Treatments.
STAGE 2 for Facial, Relaxation Massage services, and yoga classes will be available as soon as we have government clearance.
We will be contacting guests on the waitlist ASAP.